Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
30 Unused Real Housewives Taglines
Every season of the Real Housewives opens with a lady holding an object and delivering a tagline, which serves as an epithet capturing the most notable part of their personality. Recent taglines have covered everything from children to diamonds.
I have compiled a list of 30 taglines up for grabs.
UNUSED REAL HOUSEWIVES TAGLINES
- I am on my third marriage and my second set of boobs.
- If I seem shallow it’s because I am.
- I love my family, my friends, and anything covered in glitter.
- It’s not who you know, it’s who you trust.
- I may have 20/20 vision, but I wear rose-colored glasses.
- My hair extensions are fake and so are most of my friendships.
- I live life by the golden rule: subside on 600 calories.
- You can’t buy everything with a Black American Express, but you can sure get plenty.
- I don’t read books, but I do read Page Six.
- I am passionate about designer labels, just not people.
- I may have lost my fortune, but I still have my facelift.
- Don’t try to figure me out – my therapist can’t either.
- I am a mogul; even if my businesses are make believe.
- I don’t like drama, but it sure likes me.
- If you think I have a perfect life, you probably follow me on Instagram.
- Life isn’t about joy; it’s about being famous.
- I’m not passive aggressive, I’m aggressive aggressive.
- I never feel guilty about being incredibly attractive and wealthy.
- Why be self-aware when you can be self obsessed?
- I might go bankrupt, but at least I look pretty.
- When life gives you lemons, make a master cleanse.
- I may be 55, but I look 35 from behind.
- When in doubt, do the HCG diet.
- My Bentley may be leased, but I own these lips.
- God is my Savior, but my elderly husband is my King.
- You never know how strong you are until you do jail time.
- I love my two kids and the four nannies raising them.
- I don’t believe in cheap wine or paying taxes.
- I love my husband in the suburbs and my boyfriend in the city.
- My business might be hard alcohol, but I belong in rehab.