Southern Charm Reunion: Part Two Recap
On the second part of the season 3 of Southern Charm reunion Kathryn and Landon continued to argue over the details of Landon and Thomas’ alleged relationship; Jennifer made a shocking admission about her liason with Thomas; and Whitney embraced Kathryn.
Highlights from the Southern Charm Reunion: Part Two
SOUTHERN CHARM REUNION
- Thomas somehow skirted having to shave the hair off his entire body in a custody related matter.
- Kathryn is making a living as an antique-style bead necklace maker.
- Kathryn took a plastic bag full of pregnancy tests on March 30, 2015.
- The reason Kathryn had a nervous pregnant breakdown at the polo match that afternoon was because JD and Elizabeth were disloyal and Thomas’ ponytailed friend is a porn star.
- Jennifer is a cute pregnant woman and a superior human being.
- Jennifer went on three dates with Thomas and only one was spent alone. She will never discuss whether or not they got it on.
- Although it is weird to Shep, Kathryn and Jennifer are good friends bonded by the mutual experience of growing a baby in their womb.
- Kathryn’s best pregnancy advice for Jennifer was to treasure the relationship with her child because they will be her best friend for life. In related news I have never felt the same way about my own parents.
- Cameran recognizes she is sometimes sanctimonious despite her stint as a co-host on a 90s Girls Gone Wild video. (In her defense she cried the entire time college aged girls displayed their breasts well before the experience of nursing babies).
- Despite the fact Craig had attended law school in a southern city he had never heard the word sanctimonious, never mind understood its meaning.
- Landon may have avoided admitting she had sex with Thomas by only making it to somewhere within the 1st to 3rd base vicinity.
- Thomas enjoys the theater.
- Despite passing a course in forensic psychology Craig has been unable to pinpoint the exact reason for Kathryn’s unflinching vitriol for Landon.
- Landon gave up the opportunity to be on The Hills because she had to find herself.
- Thomas admitted to lying Kathryn only 4 times, which Kathryn called a lie.
- Whitney hugged Kathryn thereby ending a three-year war and giving hopes to aid workers in the Middle East.
- Andy threatened to murder himself if he had to hear another argument between Kathryn and Landon.
- Whitney lives in Los Angeles and not Charleston, South Carolina.
- Shep feels zero guilt about being extremely privileged.
- Despite the ongoing arguments almost all of them see each other as friends.
- Landon will probably never speak to Robyn again.