Reality TV Stars
What You Missed On This Week’s Real Housewives of Orange County
These are the most important things that happened on last night’s episode of Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Shannon and David continued their national tour of “Let’s Expose Our Marriage Problems.”
- Shannon and Vicki danced on a bar as a crowd of AARP members cheered them on at Andeles, the Ponderosa of Puerto Vallarta.
- Vicki relished her new role as marriage mentor. “I feel like if there is anything I can teach from my two horrible divorces and dysnfuctional relationship with a freeloader it is how to make a relationship work.”
- Heather explained how important it is to set a good example for your children by taking them to a bar for dinner.
- After shuttling the kids off with Miriam, their miserable nanny, Heather discussed plans to adopt a family dog. She had two requirements. The dog had to be hypoallergenic and have a strong genealogy. “The kids and I are allergic to dander and we need a dog with royal ancestors to live in our chateau.” But rest assured she would make a donation to a dog shelter so the dogs that would eventually be euthanized can have a chew toy.
- Lizzie explained she built her bikini empire by working hard and a $100,000 check from her dad.
- Lizzie visited a local bikini shop to premiere her new bikini line made from italian fabric and strings, perfect for the 12 year old girl on the go and a Russian mail order bride.
- Eddie and Tamra failed the plastic Astro baby test, a sex education product devised to keep teenage girls and menopausal women from procreating.
- Tamra, Eddie, and her son Ryan discussed plans to celebrate their fitness studio’s one year anniversary. Instead of a party they’d like to raise membership fees and fix the floor because Eddie wasted $30,000 installing hardwood floor planks over sponges.
- Heather revealed to Lizzie over lunch her disappointment that Terry proposed to her with a massive diamond engagement ring during lunch service on the plane to Paris.
- Lady Dubrow announced the arrival of her new teacup golden mini doodles she named after Champagne and an Academy Award.
Make New Friends
- Vicki counseled Tamra who was still consumed with frustration that Heather had revealed the very deep secret Shannon had told her in confidence on a national television show about her marital living arrangements.
Next week: The House of Dubrow’s plans to take down Shannon and her husband are revealed during a Hawaiian fire dance.
← Previous Story What You Missed on Real Housewives of Orange County