Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Diva Las Vegas: Real Housewives of Las Vegas
I made the following observations watching this week’s episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
DIVA LAS VEGAS
- Lisa Rinna has the body of a 14-year-old girl on the cover of Vogue Magazine with zero body fat, breasts that have never been used as a source of food, and a stomach that has never been stretched from a baby or burritos from Del Taco.
- Despite having rich parents and living in a multi-million dollar home Teddy lives as if she were in the Great Depression.
- Dorit enjoys wearing clothes that make her look like a kabuki or that strangle her ribs and shove her breasts toward her neck.
- Erika enjoys dressing for an occasion. In Pasadena she wears lady of the manor leisure sweats, but in Vegas she dresses like a Madonna dominatrix.
- Lisa Rinna decided this year she will celebrate a rebirth featuring new outfits, a jazzier hair style, and a sunny disposition similar to that of a sister wife on TLC.
- Erika Jayne met her father at 25 and she treated him as she would someone who has never heard her songs on iTunes. “It was as if we were strangers.”
- Camille dances just as she did on the set of Club MTV.
- Las Vegas bars now feature elongated ice.
- Adrienne Malouf returned thereby proving she is not in a witness protection program.
- While gambling Erika noted to Teddy that she understood she lives within a much smaller budget. She, however, had plenty of piles of cash to shit away at a blackjack table.
- There is a Ferris wheel in Las Vegas that goes 000000.6 miles per hour.
- Lisa Rinna allows her international fashion model daughters to use her credit card, which they use to pay for $280 pieces of steak.
- Before Kyle left to pack for her international vacation she took her new Grease 2 leather jacket out for a spin.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.