Can we all agree for once and for all Charlie Sheen is not marriage material? My single friends often say, “How can THAT person be married and I am still single?” It is easy to get married, but hard to marry the right person. I mean, even that transvestite Vienna from The Bachelor is getting married.
Radaronline is reporting today that a woman who slept with Charlie and his wife Brooke Mueller is about to come forward and tell her story. http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-woman-who-slept-charlie-sheen-wife-same-time-telling-all. “Brooke is bisexual. She and Charlie have had more than one woman share their bed in the short time they’ve been married. Some of the women they slept with together also did drugs with them,” according to an insider. Both are being treated for drugs. Sheen is also facing prison if convicted on a felony and two misdemeanor charges in Colorado.
Let’s take a tally. He has been married three times (Brooke Allen, Denise Richards, and Donna Peele).
Other interesting tidbits from his imdb.com profile:
– Accidentally shot then fiancée Kelly Preston in the arm.
– Dated former porn star Ginger Lynn Allen.
– 5/22/98: Upon release from the hospital, he checked into Promises, a rehab center, where he stayed for only one day. His car was later pulled over and police arrested him for using medications and drinking. Sheen re-entered Promises on doctor’s orders.
– 5/20/98: Hospitalized in Thousand Oaks, CA, for a drug overdose.
– 5/21/97: Charged with misdemeanor battery against his ex-girlfriend Brittany Ashland.
– 5/21/96: Arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman at his home in Agoura, CA. The woman claims she was pushed to the floor and knocked out.
– 5/20/98: He overdosed on cocaine and was rushed to the Los Robles Medical Center. Since that date, he has remained clean and sober.
I also read he was the one who drove Ben Affleck to Promises Rehabilitation Center in Malibu, CA, for treatment of alcohol abuse in 2001. Wow. Talk about hitting rock bottom.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.