Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Pantygate: 16 Observations From Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion
During part one of the Beverly Hills reunion Erika addressed claims she had an icy demeanor and pantygate; Dorit defended her parenting skills; tensions escalated when Dorit’s husband PK joined the ladies on the couch, and everyone compared the use of a nanny.
Tonight on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion I noticed the following:
- The women were photographed before the reunion sans makeup, with the exception of Erika in full drag. It made me wonder if Erika always sleeps in full-face contour and lip gloss. Does Tom with sleep with her? Does she ever get spray tan on the sheets? Has she ever mistakenly swallowed eyelashes?
- Dorit is fully aware people think her name is Dorito. It’s a lot better than, for example, sweet tits or Cheetos or Cool Ranch.
- Dorit has three full time housekeepers and at least four nannies to take care of two kids because she maintains a rigorous lifestyle.
- A designer t-shirt dress is not acceptable in Beverly Hills, but celebrated in Pasadena.
- When Erika screws up she offers her beauty squad as a peace offering.
- Erika’s adult son lives with her.
- Someone else married PK.
- Erika doesn’t own a Birkin. (She does however sleep on piles of cash).
- Boy George stays with PK and Dorit because it is cheaper than VBRO.
- Kyle has never had a nanny, but has had a manny.
- Kyle has a mausoleum for retired reunion dresses.
- Everyone wants their own personal Mikey, a choreographer who can also blow out your hair.
- Erika’s vagina is often confused with a pink elephant.
- Erika was so bored by PK she picked at her cuticles. Would pantygate ever end?
- Erika talks about important shit and Dorit talks about incredibly boring shit.
- Paul (PK) Kemsley and Simon Van Kempen should hang out.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.