16 Things I Learned Watching The Bachelor This Week
This is what I learned watching episode 2 of this season’s The Bachelor starring Chris Harrison and a Donny Osmond impersonator named Ben Higgins.
- Gerontology is the study of the social, psychological, cognitive, and biological aspects of aging. It’s a strange profession for someone on a dating reality show, which requires you to wear bikinis in a hot tub.
- Unlike most people Ben really enjoyed high school, which leads me to believe everything always goes right for Ben.
- Jackie had to suffer through a bobbing for red apples challenge so the rest of the world could know she isn’t great with her mouth.
- Becca may have great beauty but she has no idea how to locate the state of Indiana on a map of the United States.
- Lace’s brother was embarrassed by her as a child because she had terrible hair and a mustache. It has haunted her the duration of the filming and is the reason she is coming across as crazy.
- Mandi is a dentist and a novice track and field runner currently deliberating tryouts for the 2020 Olympic games.
- Jubilee spent some time in orphanage before being adopted, which solidifies her spot in at least one more rose ceremony.
- The contestants are given platters of chicken and steak skewers on group date nights.
- Kevin Hart once romanced a woman by making fried chicken in a crock-pot. He also hates chapped lips.
- Amanda has a baby voice and two babies back at home, a fact that did not seem to scare off Ben who secretly enjoys designing children’s hair barrettes.
- Instead of match.com, eHarmony, Christianmingle.com or that weird site where you can meet farmers you can go to a laboratory to find how compatible you are with a perfect stranger.
- According to the love lab studies Sarah smells like sour milk.
- Olivia has already come to the conclusion that she should be legally bound to Ben based on laboratory results and her natural skin fragrance.
- Olivia doesn’t care if other women are suffering from panic attacks and emotional distress because she deserves to be alone with her future husband.
- Lace wears tape to hold up the straps of her cocktail dresses. Also, she’s got a bold personality and is a lot to handle.
- “LB” did not find the experience satisfying and fled the Lady Mansion so she could resume her life in the real world.
Next week: Tensions rise at the mansion while Ben and Lauren B. enjoy a hot tub in a field of yellow flowers.